"Parade of Homes" Stone Pond in North Carolina wins 4 Awards for Best Product Design for a Home over 4,000 sq.ft., Best Product Design for a Parade Home over 4,000 sq.ft., Best Merchandising over 4,000 sq.ft., and Best Landscape Design.
Archival’s award winning house plans are known for their creative use of space, their open living areas, their ideal balance between rooms, and between interior and exterior spaces, and their superb functionality. Regardless of house size or style, this artful blend of classical architecture, unwavering attention to design details and exquisite use of space are the hallmarks of Archival’s award-winning house designs, which never go out of style.
In addition to the rave reviews we receive from the builders and homeowners who have used our house designs to build their dream home, Archival has also received many industry awards and recognitions for our house designs, including:
Why Archival Designs?
- National Acceptance - Archival Designs homes have been built in 50 states
- International Appeal - 11 Luxury Homes by Archival Designs are being built in Moscow, Russia
- Archival Designs homes have been built in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- Archival Designs homes are the talk of England. Our first custom design in Cambridgeshire has received public acclaim in various media applications.
Thank You from Pennsylvania: Maxwell Court - First Place Winner of Pinnacle Awards contest for Best Custom Home between $500,000-$1,000,000.
In 2009 our Westover house plan was built in the Kings Chapel community of Arrington, TN. Upon completion of construction, this home competed in the Make A Wish Holiday Home Show and the Premier Home Tour of Decorated Homes. Awards won:
- 1st Place - Peoples Choice Award
- 1st Place - Best Foyer
- 1st Place - Most Livable